Sun protection expertise
UV-iQ is brought to you by Skin Health, an Australian owned and operated company that has produced Cancer Council sunscreens and cosmetics since 2004.
Now recognised as Australia’s Number 1 selling and most trusted sunscreen, Cancer Council sunscreen has won numerous accolades as voted for by Australians.
Cancer Council Australia
Cancer Council is Australia’s leading cancer charity, working across every aspect of every cancer:
Cancer Council supports anyone affected by cancer through its information and support line. Over 41,000 calls were answered in 2017.
Cancer Council funds more cancer research than any other non-government organisation in Australia. Together with research partners, over $60 million was directed to cancer research in 2017.
In its 15-year partnership with Cancer Council, through sales of Cancer Council sunscreen and cosmetics, Skin Health has contributed over $13 million in royalties to help fund the vital work of Cancer Council. This contribution will continue with each sale of UV-iQ products.
Thank you for supporting Cancer Council through your purchase of UV-iQ facial sunscreen.
We want to encourage all Australians to use facial sun protection as an important step in helping to prevent UV damage to their skin.
UV-iQ promises to consistently deliver SMART facial sun protection solutions. This is how:
- All products offer broad spectrum SPF50+ facial sun protection. Sunscreens in Australia are regulated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA): The regulatory body for therapeutic products.
- Australian made and owned, UV-iQ is formulated to help protect skin from the harsh effects of the Australian sun. The highest UV protection*, is combined with scientifically proven, dermatologically-tested skincare ingredients to deliver high-performing skincare solutions.
- All formulations are premium feeling: lightweight and easily absorbed, UV-iQ is intended to be enjoyable to use as part of your skincare routine. Formulas do not feel heavy or greasy on the skin.
- Highly functional, attractive packaging makes it swift and simple to use UV-iQ and reapply throughout the day.
- When purchasing UV-iQ products you are making a valuable contribution to your own wellbeing and beauty, while helping support Cancer Council: Every purchase supports Cancer Council’s in cancer research and services.
Awards for Cancer Council: